During this exercise, Twin HJ274 Jets were used. The Dutch Navy uses these jets because the following benefits are achieved.
- Efficient: the faster you sail, the more efficient the waterjet becomes
- Maneuverability: waterjet powered ships are easier to maneuver than ships with propellers
- Safety: water jets have no protruding parts under the boat
- Durability: less chance of damage because there are no protruding parts and less downtime of the ships
- Flexibility: multiple jets possible and with a heavy load the engine cannot be overloaded, this reduces the maintenance of the engine
are you curious about this jet or what else we can do for your ship?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 78 681 0100
AMW Marine – Marine Efficiency Providers.