The mobile containerized BWMS solution allows ballast water treatment on land or on barges in ports, terminals and shipyards.
The Unit can be seen working at AMW-MARINE in Dordrecht, please call AMW at +31 78 6810 100 of email@example.com
Low operational costs,
The Unit can be viewed on location at AMW-MARINE in Dordrecht, call AMW to make an appointment 078-6810100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The mobile BAWAT ballast water treatment unit is completely housed in one container.
This unit is easy to connect to the ballast water pipes of the pontoon or ship. Using the ship’s ballast pump,
The ballast water is simply pumped through the unit. BAWAT BWMS is based on a unique patented technology of pasteurisation of the ballast water.
When the ballast water has passed the BAWAT system, the ballast water fully complies with the IMO criteria for the discharge of ballast water.
BAWAT Mobile BWMS:
- The container unit is easy to move, connect and operate.
- No filters are needed.
- One-time treatment – no waiting time.
- Independent of salinity, turbidity and temperature.
- No chemicals or UV required.
- The required energy is reused via a plate heat exchanger and only little fuel (MDO) is needed for the treatment.
Would you like to know more about the possibilities of BAWAT Mobile BWMS?
Or are you curious about what else we can do for your cruise?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
AMW Marine – a carefree journey.